Accepted [Suggestion] Give axes cool down in all gamemodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Axes as they are dominate the competition in Zombie and FFA, with their ability to disable shields (which by the way, are still a bit scarce in most maps), and with their whopping 9 damd (7 if gold or wood).
Obviously, this provides a problem in Zombie and FFA where all weapons are fully charged almost instantly, so to balance the crazy attack power of the axe, I suggest giving them a cool down.
The axe cool down does not have to be the same as per standard, but they simply shouldn't be so easily spammed with how much damage they do,

Catcocomics

Reaction score
I don't think so, I'll have to actually check when I get on with other people again.
you where ripping through me like butter with a stone axe just yesterday on Cubism. Mot of your kills were from OP knockback there, but your stone axe was definitely hitting harder than my iron sword.

Iggish

Reaction score
I don't think so, I'll have to actually check when I get on with other people again.
you where ripping through me like butter with a stone axe just yesterday on Cubism. Mot of your kills were from OP knockback there, but your stone axe was definitely hitting harder than my iron sword.
1. That axe had fire aspect so dealt more damage
2. I had better armour than you so I wouldn't have taken as much damage

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Yes I did indeed nerf axes down to 1.8 damage. However, I did not know that axes go through shields like you said, however not too many maps have shields so its not really too big a deal.

-Answered?

Status
Not open for further replies.