[Suggestion] Big TNT

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
Name of your suggestion/idea: (Weapon) Big TNT
What is the purpose of your suggestion/idea: To enhance gameplay and attration to the game by adding a weapon.
Why should it be implemented into the server: Adding Big TNT to the game would open doors to new strategy, it would be like the other weapons. Details below ↓

Cost: 18-22 (If it was cheaper it may be OP)
Radius: TNT+2-3 whatever works best
How it works: When bought Big TNT would be the TNT block, (pretty much the same as on classic TNT)

Vatowski

Reaction score
I used it quiet a lot in classic tnt. It was rather unused by other players because when you bought big tnt it was a tnt block so you had to buy it on the spot when you needed to use it. If it was another block it would be great

smokingkills

The Friendly DoD VetOp
Reaction score
I have never been one to use Big TNT but I see how it can be effective. I think if added the price could be lowered slightly as it would require a lot of kills to gain any profit but I think this would be a good addition to the server for those who use it.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
I have never been one to use Big TNT but I see how it can be effective. I think if added the price could be lowered slightly as it would require a lot of kills to gain any profit but I think this would be a good addition to the server for those who use it.
The price is high because if it was cheaper Big TNT would be spammed and OP. Also if used well there is a good chance of a double kill, witch would make profit. It all depends on how it turns out.

smokingkills

The Friendly DoD VetOp
Reaction score
The price is high because if it was cheaper Big TNT would be spammed and OP. Also if used well there is a good chance of a double kill, witch would make profit. It all depends on how it turns out.
We can test different prices out until we find the best suited, it is no problem.

• Agree
Reactions: zezmi