[Suggestion] Assists.

Would you like to see this implemented onto the server?

• Yes

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

Excepted

Reaction score
Lol, SalientGorilla was going to suggest this ages ago, but I guess you beat him to it :D
I would love this, it could work so if you dealt damage to someone and then within two seconds later or so they die you could get something like 10 brains :)
I was thinking around a prize of 10 brains, but rather than getting them if you deal damage a certain amount of time before they die I was thinking about getting the brains If you dealed so many hearts of damage. Either way is good to me though

Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, Id rather like it being for how much damage you dealt to them, giving you one point for every HP you damaged from the person. there are 2 HP in each heart. This would make max 19,5 points reward, but, It would be given often, you could just as well get 1.5 points.

This would reward you for much you actually helped ;D

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
Well, Id rather like it being for how much damage you dealt to them, giving you one point for every HP you damaged from the person. there are 2 HP in each heart. This would make max 19,5 points reward, but, It would be given often, you could just as well get 1.5 points.

This.

It would also help when you indirectly killed the person (like hitting them and causing them to fall off a cliff etc, or into lava/some other death terrain) compared to directly killing them. =)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

This.

It would also help when you indirectly killed the person (like hitting them and causing them to fall off a cliff etc, or into lava/some other death terrain) compared to directly killing them. =)
You do get brains for this, but you don't if the person died after so many seconds ;)

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score

This.

You do get brains for this, but you don't if the person died after so many seconds ;)
Like when lava damage is seemingly deactivated, and it takes them a few years to die from fire damage

• Agree
Reactions: Theodorre