Stieben Plays On [Blocktopia] Journey to Elysium Part 2

Pikmon2

Reaction score
You should probably keep this to one thread, seeing as this could go to, say, 15 threads for 15 parts, which mine as well be spamming at that point, instead of just a thread to host them.

Stieben

Reaction score
You should probably keep this to one thread, seeing as this could go to, say, 15 threads for 15 parts, which mine as well be spamming at that point, instead of just a thread to host them.
I've thought about that, but usually I don't make these that quick after each other. Sometimes I don't make a video for a server for 1 or 2 months. If that's the case, then I would just be necroposting in the original video thread. That being said, if there's a 1 to 2 month gap in between, then I don't really see a problem.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Contributing to what Stieb said above, the server has just started and I expect that there may be less and less videos as the hype dies (sorry if wrong :p).