Stepping down

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I'm sad to announce that I will soon resign from my community admin position and will stop staffing in general. My goal as CA was to improve the community and I think good things are under way at the moment. I feel like I've done my job and I kind of lack the motivation to go on. It's unproductive for me to sit around here doing nothing and because now everything is under control I will step down. Things are going great so I can resign in peace.

My experience as CA hasn't been the best but the staff team is full of amazing people, as long as people stay motivated and keep doing what they're doing this community will be made great again™. I plan to stay around and help if necessary but I won't actively play on the servers. I'm on discord most of the time, feel free to message any time you want to talk.

The coming days I will get things in order before I really step down. I know quite some people didn't like me as administrator but I hope you all can appreciate me as a person, you guys are the reason I came back in the first place and have had a great time. I've enjoyed hanging around with almost every one, even if I had to take actions against people it wasn't for personal reasons.

Enormous thanks to the staff team and all the players.

With kind regards,
Vatumok

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
I don't know if you remember this Vat, but what follows is the first thing I said in response to your AoD staff application:
C'mon Vat, you could've at least made this a little bit hard.

Your staff application was probably the easiest +1 I ever gave. I knew that you would be a good help to the server, and you rose above everyone on the server and exceeded the wildest expectations.

Your hard work to improve the server will not be forgotten.

Reactions: Vatumok

Hex

Keyboard & Tech Content Creator
Donor
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
Vat :(

Thanks for being a great CA. I know you got some flak for things but you did amazing things for this community and I'm super thankful for that, we all are. I'm pretty sure without you the DarkRP server would still be sitting on my desktop with no use.

Kinda always knew this day would come as you'd always joke about it. It was great staffing with you, and I hope that whatever you plan on doing in the future goes well. Again, thank you.

ps. love you, vatumug.

Reactions: Fragile and Vatumok

Lux

The Weeb
Donor
Reaction score
NOOO I was only joking if you was gonna resign on discord I swear! ;-; Pls, who am I gonna call my main mug now (Sal is a pathetic mug).

In all seriously though, thank you for being an amazing CA and making the DarkRP server a thing that is being worked on currently!

I hope to see you still active on the forums and on discord because don't you want to see the changes you and mul suggested for discord? ;) (Also we need a Vat emote on discord :just saying:)

(I'm actually really sad to see you go)

• Agree
Reactions: Vatumok and Hex