Steer clear of the Lucifer, for all of our sakes.

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
Greetings. I am Sir Charles Matheson Swatafudifhbai. There are man variations for my surname, however, but people mainly just call me Sir Swate.

This is a recount of my life as I know it. Please help the others, they are in danger. A terrible deal is afoot. I hope the Lucifer does not find my entries.

My God. He's fou-- *static* --elp m-- *beep noise and then silence*

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Sir Swate, I do not know if you can read this, but I still carry on in the brutal world you once lived in. Those brimstone creatures are known as creepers, or so I've been told by another passerby I have now teamed up with. I just want you to know that I will find your father. I will find the Magna. Your death will not be in vain.

~Harold Querrugee​

• Thank You
Reactions: Swate

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
Sir Swate, I do not know if you can read this, but I still carry on in the brutal world you once lived in. Those brimstone creatures are known as creepers, or so I've been told by another passerby I have now teamed up with. I just want you to know that I will find your father. I will find the Magna. Your death will not be in vain.

~Harold Querrugee​
It seems, for whatever reason, I have been spared. Whether this be accidental or not, I tarry not.

Do not give up hope.
I will find you.

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
DAY 2

I continue on wearily. The hours seem like days and the sun like the portal to Hell itself. I followed an abandoned highway until I refound what our toy compasses thought was the Magna. Following on from the bridge, I headed across an abandoned highway until the sun began to set. As it set, I had just found some half-destroyed trees which I salvaged for wood. Taking refuge in what appeared to be an ancient military tank, I wearily closed my eyes and dreamed of paradise.

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
DAY 3

I awoke and, without further tarry, continued on across the highway. My stomach rumbled but I spared it no thoughts - food was scarce and I could not afford the luxury of gluttony. I eventually found scatteredpieces of cobblestone in somewhat sporadic placements - a trail? Could this have been placed by Querrugee? At the thought of my lost friend, I wondered where Baron Querrugee had left to - the only thought that spurred me on was my thoughts of him and my father.

An unexpected thing happened hours later - the highway ended! Where it ceased, there was an enormous, massive dirt mountain blocking out the sun standing right in front of me. I gulped and continued, scaling the mountain with the speed of a snail. Eventually I neared the top, which was snow-capped beyond absolution. I am writing this as I once more take refuge, this time inside a makeshift cave in the snowside. I pray that I find them again.