Staff & Bugs

rileyroo

Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Hello,

Well today RoF has gotten on my nerves, not only the fact that I lost my inventory as soon as I logged on, but also that when I have a serious problem there is never any staff online. I don't even think there are any Australian staff. I have been wanting to complain about the staff issue for a while but I have been letting it go, but this time I've been angry enough to post because of the items I lost.

This needs to be sorted out urgently.
Thankyouu!

• Winner
Reactions: KyleTheExplorer

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's honestly not the other staff's fault there are no more Australian staff, though it is unfortunate. There are many factors that contribute to the lack of Aussie staff that include there being less Australian players than American and the fact that Aussie players, due to said lack of Aussie staff, have a harder time showing staff they have the right qualifications and attitudes to become staff themselves.
I am not your saviour I'm too busy.

X__x

Resident Zombie
Reaction score
I would like to note, if you've experienced an inventory bug where you've lost your items, please pm our directors (Ogarci and IQDestructor) with the issue, they're the only ones who can sort of the problem of losing inventories. Other than that, yes we have only one Australian in our staff. Hopefully this changes to more in the future.

rileyroo

Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
I'm not saying that it's anyone's fault that there isn't more Australian staff. I just think it's a little bit silly considering some of us have important issues which can't be resolved at that point in time since everyone else is asleep. Also, I think that considering us Australians are in different timezones it's a lot harder to tell whether we are/aren't qualified to be staff considering a lot of the "main guys" I guess, aren't on at the same time. srsly tho pls more aussie staff ily

p.s. I have no idea how to use this
I'm not saying that it's anyone's fault that there isn't more Australian staff. I just think it's a little bit silly considering some of us have important issues which can't be resolved at that point in time since everyone else is asleep. Also, I think that considering us Australians are in different timezones it's a lot harder to tell whether we are/aren't qualified to be staff considering a lot of the "main guys" I guess, aren't on at the same time. srsly tho pls more aussie staff ily

Last edited by a moderator:

snowma

Dwarf
Donor
Reaction score

p.s. I have no idea how to use this
You're Australian aren't you? WELCOME TO THE TEAM.

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
It's honestly not the other staff's fault there are no more Australian staff, though it is unfortunate. There are many factors that contribute to the lack of Aussie staff that include there being less Australian players than American and the fact that Aussie players, due to said lack of Aussie staff, have a harder time showing staff they have the right qualifications and attitudes to become staff themselves.
I am not your saviour I'm too busy.
On Create, a few of us (who keep logged onto IRC to keep IRC logs) look through IRC logs to look at what the player's been like. Your server admin can probably give you IRC logs if you don't have them. You can CTRL-F to find the player's name and see what they've been like. It isn't really the best solution, but it could work.