Not open for further replies.

Omar_Sales

Squid
Reaction score
Website
ask.fm
[JUSTIFY]In-game username: Omar_Sales[/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY]Time-zone: UTC -04:00[/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY]How much time will you be able to spend staffing the server each day?[/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY]Normally at least 3-4 hours daily, but this week I've been rather busy with homework.[/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY]What do you think the responsibilities of an operator are on this server?[/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY]An operator is supposed, simply, to keep the server a fun place to be at. To help other players with any problem whatsoever, any question, any doubt. To solve problems in a swift way but always being impartial in their decisions. To be fair with everyone, regardless of their rank. This is what being an operator means, to be a role model to all the players.[/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY]What sets you apart from other applicants?[/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY]I am a fun person to be with, I like to joke a lot although I am serious when the situation calls for it. Also the fact that I was a staff member in this same gamemode and I am already familiar with the commands and the reponsibilities. Despite this, I am still constantly learning from other staff members.[/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY]What do you believe your greatest weaknesses are as a player and/or staff member?[/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY]I tend to get arrogant, and it's something that has set me back quite a lot in life. In the sense that I sometimes simply won't accept advice from others with the silly mindset 'I'm right, they're wrong'. Fortunately, it's something that I have improved quite a lot on, simply by stopping and trying to look at things from a perspective other than mine.[/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY]How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with?[/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY]I'd first try to solve it myself. If I can't solve it, then I'd ask my fellow operators or, depending on the severity, a higher ranked staff member on our IRC, Teamspeak or forum PMs.[/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY]What previous experience staffing on Blocktopia servers do you have?[/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY]I've been an Operator in both Classic Lava and Rituals of Fire.[/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY]References: Butamou Hoogilan Kevin_28[/JUSTIFY]

Last edited:
D

DarkHender

Hhmm, I've given this a lot of thought within the past few days. I've noticed how helpful you are on RoF and how friendly you are on the server and on teamspeak. You have already been staff and you seem well expierenced; I wouldn't mind having you set on a trial! +1

Status
Not open for further replies.