Accepted spoopy as heck (A Halloween Special) [RoF Adaptation]

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score

An RoF staff member wanted me to submit this to RoF, so I edited it together a little bit and here ya go!

Name of the map: Spoopy
Intended Gamemode: Survival
Creator(s): S_swimmer , rawrmynameisrex , iiDeathCookies , RyanDodd
Size: 192x192 (plot size, I know this is really big but there are things crucial to the map outside of 100x100)
Biome: Nether (so the lava flows quicker)
Screenshots, including timer areas (Use default texture pack!) :

And the timers:

If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional):

Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?:Melon blocks Gold blocks, diamond blocks, iron blocks and beacons
Any extra information about your map?: This was originally made for AoD, so the map is plot-sized. I was thinking about just submitting a portion of it but the outside is too important.

EDIT: Is there any way this map can be set so it can be eternally nighttime

Last edited:

Lux

The Weeb
Donor
Reaction score
This map is just too amazing. The size is sorta a downfall for it. This map will be an excellent edition for RoF. I hope the size can be work around with perhaps additional timers plotted around in the map to help the lava spread and maybe this map will have to have a longer round time? Or it might have to flood quickly. (We could change the biome to the nether in order for the lava to flow quicker?)

I hope this will be added into RoF!

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
This map is just too amazing. The size is sorta a downfall for it. This map will be an excellent edition for RoF. I hope the size can be work around with perhaps additional timers plotted around in the map to help the lava spread and maybe this map will have to have a longer round time? Or it might have to flood quickly. (We could change the biome to the nether in order for the lava to flow quicker?)

I hope this will be added into RoF!
I have 4 timers for each layer of timers. Maybe changing the biome to nether would be good, won't affect the map too horribly.

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
As for the size upon adding it I can easily make it so that it is a boundary map where it is only 100x100 but it shows that it is 150x150
Could that 150x150 be changed to 192x192? (Unless its impossible)

Also, I added some more timers so they wouldn't be too far apart. I'll post the screenshots of them in a bit.

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Eternal night time on a survival map...that is scary. I generally don't like spooky things, or anything relating to Halloween in general. However, I can't deny the craftsmanship of this map. The massive size will definitely feel different compared to most.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Reminder to LavaPrem while yes some of you have been voting on maps/giving your opinion we ask that you do try and look at all of them. Those of you that have been doing so, thank you, those that have not. Please do so.

X__x

Resident Zombie
Reaction score
..if I played this before rejoining staff, I would probably never join the round with this map because of how eerie of a vibe it gives me. This is definitely around Butamou level, man, and I quite like it.

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Hi, I am aware that this thread is very old and I don't want to rush anybody but there was no final opinion on it. Is it ok if I just get a quick yes/no for the final verdict of this map please?

• Winner
Reactions: Notme