Soo...

william8

Reaction score
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
Anyways, even though I'm one of the older members on here, I must admit that I was definitely not the most mature at times. Especially back then whenever I first joined in 2012. Even though I was quite the troublemaker, I was 11, and to be completely honest, half the time I didn't even know what the hell I was doing. In any case, my time on here has been quite short and kind of hectic. I was on here for a couple of months, left for about half a year, came back for about a year, then left for more than a year. I know that most of you probably don't remember what has happened back then (and probably don't care today), but I feel the absolute need to get this off my chest. Do you guys remember back to when Duffie made that thread? Honestly, I was just trying to get the reference and post it on there (yep, one of my most cringe-worthy moments), even though it was a random forums that I'm pretty sure that didn't mean to have a reference in it to her post. Honestly, it was just coincidence that the title related to a ban that I had in the past, and I didn't really think much of it. I truly apologize to anyone I upset back there (even though you all probably don't care now anyways).