Some RoF Classic Nostalgia

Ice Water Rounds?

• Total voters

Sr_Mixalot

Reaction score
Hey, I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought to themselves what happened to those ice water rounds? I think we should add them again but with a twist. Wood won't melt (water duhh) but dirt and sand and other soft like things will melt. I know that any new players would get totally confused so water rounds only will happen once every 10 rounds or so and it won't show up if there are people under the rank of crafter. I really hope to play a few rounds of water rounds again before I die :p. Also what happened to the magic 8ball command. I know there was a post about adding more fun commands to RoF and why not add that again (with a limit on it for no spam).

W

Wimali

• Informative
Reactions: buildbuild12

Cloudy

Reaction score
This would be a challenge if you gave more soft blocks that melt during cold water rounds. If painted clay was one of the blocks that melt, then I would have to change it to a block that doesn't melt.

Since some maps have painted clay, it would be better to choose a block that doesn't melt.

If painted clay isn't a soft block, would you consider it a hard block.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
This has been suggested (I'm not sure if publicly, on the server or elsewhere) but this won't be happening, as far as I know, as we are trying to move away from Classic somewhat, and adapt to the new features of premium.

Any staff who know anything more, feel free to correct me if that's incorrect

Kevin_28

Reaction score
This has been suggested (I'm not sure if publicly, on the server or elsewhere) but this won't be happening, as far as I know, as we are trying to move away from Classic somewhat, and adapt to the new features of premium.

Any staff who know anything more, feel free to correct me if that's incorrect
I know nothing. *Walks away*

• Haha
Reactions: midnightgirl24