soapless' Trusted Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

soapless

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: soapless
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: I don't have any alternate accounts.
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server.
  • The Timezone you are in: CST, which is normally GMT -6.
  • Your age: I am 18 years old.
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I first joined the server on the 29th of February, 2012.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? I haven't held any staff position on any of Blocktopia's servers.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I will make sure everyone is having fun! Whether it be by enforcing rules, being social, or helping other players learn the server. I will perform these tasks with the utmost humility and professionalism, even if doing so is at my own expense(i.e. not winning a round).
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I'd acquire evidence, via screenshot, and get the attention of a superior staffer, a controller or higher, I believe.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I'm very mature, in that I have the ability to stay calm and patient when enforcing or explaining rules to other players, and I will do so in a very fair manner. I am very professional when dealing with disciplinary affairs, needing evidence before action is taken.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will enact the rules of the server fairly and humbly. I will set an example for newer members to follow. I will enthusiastically perform the duties entrusted to me, hopefully making new players want to come back for more zombie survival. I will do my best to keep the server a fun and welcoming place!
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted? The staff members who have referenced me are: Sasher, AvantGarde, Gamefan__15, Theodorre, and Damer_Flinn. I really appreciate the opportunity that you guys have given me, so from the bottom of my heart, thank you.
  • Signed: soap

Status
Not open for further replies.