So it's usually full....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesisee

Reaction score
Well, the server has got massive poularity. But that can get annoying, as I have trouble getting on. I leave for like, a minute and see the server is full. So, I thought maybe, that we could have slots for those few people who are familiar with blocktopia? Or maybe rise the server Cap.? Just a suggestion, tell me what you think.

Matt_Allen

Matterator
Reaction score
Website
heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com
First of all, this should be in the suggestion section of our part of the forums, and secondly this has been suggested many times (From the Already Suggested Suggestions thread;
[Declined] Another server or more slots in the server
  • Not enough staff, consumes to many resources, etc.)
and having slots for people who are well known is impractical and the server would always be full because there are MANY users who are well known, and coding a slot in for a name would be too time consuming to manage and to code I'm sure.

ethical1337

Don't choose the easy path just because its easy
Reaction score
We are to the point where if we added the player cap we would Still be full. That being said it would also simply cause more stress on the server and more lag. I know we all love our lag but too much of a good thing is bad. That and another server is expensive as said above.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
@namelessgoggeh I would totally donate, if I ever had the chance.

Never could get to the donation link in time to donate. Would be closed due to reaching the max. :p

@Nemisisee The server is always full, as you say. Ever think as to why it is full?

It's full because many people come onto the server. Especially the same people.

So there are tons of people who are regulars.

Even if you get slots for those who are familiar, the server will continue to be full.

And if you only have slots for a few people who are familiar, more people will begin to complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.