Dwarf
Donor
Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: Snowma
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: N/A
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT +1
  • Your age: 21
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? 03/06/2011 (Or 06/03/2011 I couldnt figure it out)
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? Vetop on zombie then back down to op after the rank was removed and SMP op for a short amount of time.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I’m always happy to go out of my way to let people know when they are breaking the rules. Even if that includes letting myself get nommed on to make sure people understand that what they are doing is wrong.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? Simply get some evidence of their abuse whether that be a screenshot or video and pm said evidence to the HC’s failing that going to the controllers.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I know the server like the back of my hand. I miss zombie survival and it really gets me frustrated that people get away with being rude and breaking rules when they get the chance to. I want to return and help out like I used to and I think I deserve the position because I’ve been the rank and higher before and I know how to deal with rule breakers.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will help out as best as I can when people ask server related questions and I am happy to be patient with rule breakers but get strict when I have to be.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: Megatron, Nillbugwtw, Gasy_Europeon, Vatumok and Barricxde – Thankyou to you all!
(I also want to add that Alpha102 and Nottycat agreed to reference me after seeing me some more but I just want to thank you two for thinking about it after you’ve seen me be more active) :D
  • Signed: Snowma

Status
Not open for further replies.