SmoggyWaffles' Trusted Application:

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmoggyWaffles

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: SmoggyWaffles
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: None, according to Operators I have asked, or that I can remember.
    • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server :)
    • The Timezone you are in: UTC + 10 hours, or as it is locally known here in Australia : EST ( Eastern Standard Time).
    • Your age: I'm 15 years old.
    • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? Well I have been apart of the server since 9th of September, 2011. So about 11 and a half months, and I have been online for 116 hours :)
    • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? No. Never.
    • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? If I am approved, then I will use my new found powers to enforce all of the rules to keep Zombie Survival a fun place for everyone. If I see somebody break the rules, I will ask them to stop, and if they continue to, I will warn and/or kick them depending or severity. If they just keep going, I will repoort them to an Op+ and allow them to take further precautions. I will answer as many questions as I can, that are thrown at me, and help new players with the basics and what they want/need to know.
    • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? If I see a staff member acting up I will immediately ask them to stop. If they continue to abuse their power, then I will kick and/or warn them depending on severity. And, if they just keep going then i will report them to other Ops+ and Directors of Blocktopia. I would also screenshot the incident and send it to a director on the forums.
    • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I believe that I deserve the position of Trusted because I am a very active member of Zombie Survival. I am also very well-known by many of the players and Ops on the site. I know all of the rules and most of the shortcuts (/t, /aka etc..). I am very kind and happy, but I would still enforce the rules to keep the server a safe, fun place for eveyone to play on.
    • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will try my best to keep happy and fun aura on the server for everyone to enjoy their playing experience. However, when necessary, I will make sure nobody ruins anyone else's fun (or cheats in the process). I will treat everybody equally and, if a problem arises, I will listen to everybody's views on the situation and make a lenient and fair decision on the situation.
    • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: The staff members that I have referenced me are:
    • Chillingworth
    • gassy_europeon
    • theodorre
    • RaneofPane
    • JWB101197
Signed: SmoggyWaffles:D

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? If I see a staff member acting up I will immediately ask them to stop. If they continue to abuse their power, then I will kick and/or warn them depending on severity. And, if they just keep going then i will report them to other Ops+ and Directors of Blocktopia. I would also screenshot the incident and send it to a director on the forums

Signed: SmoggyWaffles:D
If I may say one thing. If a staff member is abusing his/her powers I wouldnt kick them. Get logs or a picture of the event then report it to a Director. Its best to leave it to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.