Creator(s): Gameprochampion and Omgitsathong
Lvl. File: Click Here for the .Lvl File
Screenshots: The screenshots can be located inside this spoilers:
Pictures of the Outside:

The Spawn:

The 1st Floor Of The Museum:
The 2nd Floor Of The Museum:

The 3d Floor:

Under Ground Space Exhibit (The First Two Pictures are Of The Towers Which Contain the Entrance To The Under Ground Space Exhibit, the third being the actual exhibit):

Final Notes: Ok, please ignore the first Spoiler in the 1st Floor Of The Museum (It seems to have just created itself will see if I can fix it). Ok back to the map! This map was an idea that Omgitsathong first had and we decided to build it. It turned out quite nicely (In My Opinion). We attempted to mix many types of GamePlay into one map. The outside is a runner's heaven. Lots of things/places to run/jump over. And there are 2 Dinosaur Fossils which are quite fun to run around. The inside is for people who want to hide. The first floor containing a full hiding area, and the second floor containing a half hiding and half running area. The third being a full water based area with ships and all. So we tried, to make a map that anyone will enjoy. If you have questions about the map, or want another picture of something feel free to give me a PM, or asking so in this thread down below. This map can be viewed via the server Cityscape, by logging onto it then typing /g Smithsonian. We hope you enjoyed the map! Thank you!

omgitsathong

PinWheels
Reaction score
Note: The dimensions are Width=128, Height =128, and Depth = 64 (128,128,64) Most of the map (the bottom) is not used anyways, so the size shouldnt be much of a problem. And for the top, the fireworks are NOT meant to be jump courses, which is why we've placed op_air around the top to avoid that and the annoyances/frustration of falling from that height. Also physics MUST BE OFF, or that will be a huge problem, considering how we used door_red for most of the building to prevent it from being broken to get to the top. The top is reachable from the inside only.
And thanks OS :)

M

Myst

Also physics MUST BE OFF, or that will be a huge problem, considering how we used door_red for most of the building to prevent it from being broken to get to the top.
:cold: Wouldn't it be much easier to use adminiun on the sides and cover it for the looks? Otherwise people will glitch their way up, unless I'm being a derp or there's already adminium added.

The map looks really unique and fun though, and yes, I used that smiley.

Gameprochampion

Got the moves like Jagger!
Reaction score
:cold: Wouldn't it be much easier to use adminiun on the sides and cover it for the looks? Otherwise people will glitch their way up, unless I'm being a derp or there's already adminium added.

The map looks really unique and fun though, and yes, I used that smiley.
What do you mean? There is adminium in the MIDDLE of the walls, but there was no way to put it on the sides and make it completely unglitchable on the sides. Not sure though :eek:

linkedge

Reaction score
why does it look like some evil carnival for the joker or something XD jk but great job!

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Good job Gameprochampion!, I'd enjoy playing this :p

Status
Not open for further replies.