Small suggestions thread

W

Wimali

Not sure if this will actually get used, but I felt like there should be a thread for small, minor suggestions which don't quite deserve their own thread.

Here's mine:

Sell two separate fishing rods in the sanctum.
I'm pretty sure the luck of the sea enchant doesn't work on the fishing rod currently being sold in the sanctum, because it's outpowered by the lure one or something, so you'll only be able to get fish. And honestly, I bought the fishing rod just for that small chance of treasure :3

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
Lower prices on Sponges.
I know they're already pretty cheap but it could at least be 15-20 cookies instead of having to pay almost a round worth of cookies for a couple of sponges.

W

Wimali

Lower prices on Sponges.
I know they're already pretty cheap but it could at least be 15-20 cookies instead of having to pay almost a round worth of cookies for a couple of sponges.
Perhaps they could be cheaper in the Master shop or something?

• Agree
Reactions: std1997

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
Perhaps they could be cheaper in the Master shop or something?
That's what I just thought of. They can either move it to a higher tier shop (Expert+) where the cost of 25 cookies would be more normal compared to the Crafter's shop where everything in there (right now) is 2 cookies or less in cost.

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Sell two separate fishing rods in the sanctum.
I'm pretty sure the luck of the sea enchant doesn't work on the fishing rod currently being sold in the sanctum, because it's outpowered by the lure one or something, so you'll only be able to get fish. And honestly, I bought the fishing rod just for that small chance of treasure :3
Didn't know that they wouldn't work if they were both combined. I haven't had much luck with this either, so this I can definitetely do. I'll just add unbreaking on each of the sepereate rods.

Reactions: 1 person