Skittz

Reaction score
Minecraft Username:
Skittz.

Rank Requested:
Operator.

Current/previous positions held:
No current rank
(past ranks) Operator on Lava Survival (2010), Operator on Zombie Survival (2010), Veteran-Operator on SMP (2011)

List what you believe your greatest strengths are:
I think my greatest strength is how kind I try to be. I try to be as nice and friendly a staff member as possible, and make sure people can trust me when they have issues. I like getting to know people, and let them know that I can be a good friend, as well as a good staff member.
My other greatest strength is how I can be very serious when needed. If a problem arises, I make sure not to joke around and try to resolve the issue as best as I can. I believe I can also get a lot done if I set my mind on something.

List what you believe your greatest weaknesses are:
My greatest weakness would have to be how stressful the job can get, but I usually have an outlet if it gets to that point. I know I have a past of making leaving threads and taking a lot of breaks/resigning, but I have found other ways of resolving that.

Teamspeak?:
Yes. I'm on every day, unless something happens and I'm not able to get on.

Microphone?:
Yes. Again, unless my microphone breaks randomly (has happened in the past), but it's pretty unlikely.

Previous Offences?:
I've gotten banned once, back in the summer of 2009. Though, I don't think that really matters, because that was before I even knew anything about Minecraft, and I would never do that again. Besides that, I think that's all that I've gotten in trouble for.

What you believe your position entails?:
Lots of hard work and time, but I think the job can be fun, too. Make new friends, be serious when needed, and overall be the best staff member you can be.

In 21 words, summarize yourself:
I’m a fun-loving person who’s very devoted to SMP, and has a great passion for helping out this community.