Skin Requests

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
I want to go into skinning, and will be taking skin requests :D
I use Minersneedcoolshoes (for the noise tool only!) and Skincraft rarely when I've completely no idea how to start on a skin. The Progress list shows that I've acknowledged a skin, but haven't started it. If you don't see your request on it, it's likely I missed it. Please tell me! I also work on skins first-come first-serve, meaning that whoever requested their skin first gets theirs first.

The template I'd like to use for skinning:
What you would like:
Description:
Picture (optional, but really helps):
Additional Requests/Info:
Cape (optional, for Spoutcraft users):

Skins I've made:
Progress on skins:
  • Jayfeather21's Mike - Brain Storming
  • miniman6's One Part Down Man - Not Started
  • Brave's TF2 Soldier - Not Started
  • Brave's Hoodie with a B - Not Started
*Made using Skincraft

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
Okay, I'll give it a shot.
Description: A Lego Darth Vader skin. You can steal my skin if you want to know what it looks like currently. You can improve on it, or build a new one.
Additional requests/info: If you can figure out how to make the hands more Lego-y, I would appreciate it.
Cape? Possibly a cape like the one he has, with the little neck chain appearing to hold it up. Simple Vader cape.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Okay, I'll give it a shot.
Description: A Lego Darth Vader skin. You can steal my skin if you want to know what it looks like currently. You can improve on it, or build a new one.
Additional requests/info: If you can figure out how to make the hands more Lego-y, I would appreciate it.
Cape? Possibly a cape like the one he has, with the little neck chain appearing to hold it up. Simple Vader cape.
Finished! :D This was a bit difficult seeing as most of him is black or a shade of. Link is in the OP. I'll add cape in just a second.

chris360kss

Titless
Reaction score
Description: anything you can think of (as long as it is human)
Aditional info: maybye in some kind of armour/protective suit as long as the head and face are visible
Cape:N/A

(sorry for not much info, I just want a new skin and I cant think of any thing)

PS: you dont have to do it if you dont want to

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
What you would like: Mike, from BitterSweet Candy Bowl

Description: Mike is a cat, he has an all blue scarf around his neck, and his color is a grayish blue. He also has green eyes.

Picture (optional, but really helps):

Additional Requests/Info: That's about it.

Cape (optional, for Spoutcraft users) No cape silly, he's not SuperMan :3 (Or is he?)

miniman6

Reaction score
A short man- put everything down. As in for the head look, make it a hat, them make the heard at the torso and everything short. If you don't know what I mean... then you don't need to do it.

Brave

Reaction score
Hmm, could you make me a solider from TF2? Oh and a guy with a hoodie, saying B in the middle like LetterP's skin.
Thanks!

hywel45

Reaction score
What you would like:a dinosaur
Description:i would like a dinosaur what is like my avatar. but in the mouth a face(dont remove the dinosaurs teeth though if possible) if you want you can colour it.
Picture (optional, but really helps):its my avatar