Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvuss

Reaction score
In-game username:Silvuss​
Staff references(Op+):
Time spent on the server:
Other server ranks (present and past): Used to be an AoD operator for a bit.​
TeamSpeak: I do have teamspeak, however I prefer not to use a mic as it is one of the big chunky microphones that you have to hold all the time in order to speak into it properly.​
How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for: A trusteds role is to generally be there and look after the server while people with 'higher authority' offline or busy. They look after the server and make sure the rules are not broken and to keep the server in a relitivly calm state. They have a reasonable amount of force on the server, and should be treated as any other staff would be. They shouldn't try to handle anything to big for them without the assisstance of another op, and they should always know everything they need to know about the server, as well as their staffing powers, and with this in mind, they should be active, as well as helpful to other players.​
Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words:I 14 year old from a town in East Yorkshire, England. I love sport, music and just about anything to do with a computer.​
I see myself as a kind, fun loving guy who likes to create stuff - at the moment I am learning some python and making myself some fun little programms, I am also somewhat shy most of the time, but I like to play with my brother and talk and meet new friends in the community.​
I like to learn spanish, music, science and IT at school, and I hope to bring my passion for creating things into my career.​

Reactions: storm886 and Notme

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
We sadly cannot find the "we-feeling" back into this application, though you understand most of the rank.
We find it better to see your behavoir and acts back on the server, than making a pre-made decision now.

Hopefully you will have a good time, and fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.