Silvuss' ADV/Artisan

Silvuss

Reaction score
Username: Silvuss
Approximately Amount of time spent on the server: Each week, around 5-6 hours.
References (Adv+): NogTrog, SalientGorilla
Screenshots of creations (along with warps to the creations):

(This house can be found at /warp Build004 on the main world, and the rest is is in my plot, which has a warp of Silvuss_plot.)

A Town Hall
A wall design.

A river.

Another part of the river.
My soon to be completed battleships game that will be completed with 1.6 (the redstone update).

Derp, forgot to put application at the top. XD

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm sorry Silvuss but one of the requirements for an Adv/Artisan application is this:
Matt_Allen said:
You must be at least builder rank, no exceptions
Because all Builders were demoted, you can't apply for Adv. Even if you were repromoted, you would still have to keep that rank for 1-2 weeks, as per
Matt_Allen said:
Must have been builder for a decent amount of time (1-2 weeks minimum) (Can be exempt if good enough)
EDIT: Turns out you were repromoted. Your builds are detailed and of high quality, you're a regular face on the server, and you're a nice guy. +1 from me.

• Haha
Reactions: nitasu987

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I promoted you to Builder, because your builds are awesome.
I'm giving you this +1 because your builds are awesome.

I love the detail in them, you're active and generally nice to be around.
I see no problem in you becoming an Artisan. c:

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
I saw your plot and I like the terraformed part of it. I noticed that there was a water fall that went all the way down to a cave too, but it would have been nice if there was something of interest down there because it felt empty.

I like the first huge building that's in the main world as well, but I kinda wish that you did some interior work in it. The vast space within the building makes it seem so bleak. I'm unsure of what the building is used for since it has a lot of entrances on each side, but perhaps you can create a small hotel out of it?

Same thing goes for the town hall, there isn't much interior work in it besides the chairs and chests. It's like it's missing a room though. I think that it could use an extension because a town hall should have a large conversation area where people can "sit" and "listen" to whoever is talking at the meeting.

The wall design. It looks unfinished to me and I know that it's probably just a wall design and nothing more-- but maybe you can create some sort of garden surrounding that area and perhaps place the town hall within that wall design?

The light tower(?) I think that this build needs more contrast to it. It's full on stone-brick and I think that you can probably separate each level with just one layer of spruce stairs going around the exterior of the build. And maybe build a room or two within it as well.

As for the redstone work. I wanted to see how that moving duck worked, but I didn't. And the battleship game looked like a lot of work, but I'm not sure how to guage redstone builds so I'll just leave it at that.

I know that I may seem a little too critical and picky about certain things, but just remember that this is only my opinion and that you can choose to work with it or not. It doesn't really matter since I'm not here to vote on you:p
Good luck on your application!

• Useful
Reactions: Silvuss

Marlem

Your local hall haunter
Reaction score
You're a great guy, I can't deny that, however my opinions are split into two.

1. You've done little to no interior design in your builds and the exterior for your wall design and town hall are seeming somewhat incomplete. Overall, your house, town hall and wall design are lacking, one of which severely.

2. I love your redstone work and I know that working with redstone on that magnitude is mind numbing. I like your terraforming also, with your cavern below. The river reminds me of Snake Way from DBZ, a show I am a huge fan of.

Therefore, I shall go with a 0 as I'm torn between these two. If you improve your town hall, your house and your wall design, I will gladly give you a +1.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
You're builds exterior's are very nicely designed and I admire some of the builds that you have made. I am a big fan of your terrained map, as it looks almost natural with a great twist to it!

As Marlem has pointed out your interior's are lacking quite a bit, but I do feel that you'll work on that and complete the builds to the best extent you can.

You are a good guy and I don't have any reason to not want you as an Artisan on BuildBox, therefor I shall give you a +1,

Goodluck!

Numberplay

Reaction score
Although I dislike redstone contraptions (seriously they confuse me) I'll go with +1. I love your architectures. I guess everyone already pointed out everything (too lazy to read it all) so good luck.