Shotgun (Range +4?) Upgrade Fixed or Removed

ForNeverMore

He who sees all
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
After seeing how overpowered and inescapable a (Range +4?) shotgun was in Darkblaze14's hands, I concluded that it should probably removed. I honestly think it's just too powerful and offers a HUGE since the weapon's range spreads so far. More destructive than aperson and his C4s, just much easier to use, spam, and master. :p

What do you guys think?

Lunar Flame

Reaction score
I'd have to face him and his shotguns to find out...

Regular pistol range is 5, and then having max upgrade it +6, so you can have the same range he does, correct?

EDIT: Just checked the upgrades for shotgun. They're all very pricey.

Darkblaze14

Reaction score
so it turn out that when i used my shotgun on fnm. we start arguing. then this happen. -wowza- you really took it out Far.

Darkblaze14

Reaction score
also plus i dont Abuse them. I use them for good causes. like on a flat map. or a stright path. and on wommers. because wommers has the Advantage to jump over pistol/shotgun/laser. so this is Really why i used this Shotgun. Also its PRICY for this upgrade!

Lunar Flame

Reaction score
I'm gonna have to go with Darkblaze on this one, shotguns are very pricey, and that, in my opinion, evens it out. Not a lot of people will be willing to buy it due to it's high price.

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
In my opinion, the Spread upgrade is much more powerful than the Range shotgun.

Here's the current prices for shotgun upgrades:

range +2: 12500
range +4: 17500
spread +2: 15000
spread +5: 27500
breaks blocks: 10000

It's easily possible for me to change the price of the ranged, it too many people think it's too easily obtainable for what it provides.

However, I don't think we'll be removing it.