SMP - Accepted Shinyshark's staff application.

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
What is your in-game name?
Shinyshark

What timezone do you live in?
GMT+1

How many hours have you played on the server for?

How many hours can you spend helping out the server per week?

What prior staffing experience do you have?
Server Owner TPSGaming Zombie Survival
Server Manager NPIGamers DarkRP
Community Manager NPIGamers
Veteran Operator Blocktopia SMP

What do you think the role entails?
The role entails securing the same rights for everyone on the server. We will try to keep players on the server by keeping both their best interests at hand whenever possible. Helping in the creation of new content is an important aspect of the role too. We should always act in the best interest of the server, whenever possible.

Why do you want to be a staff member?
I have played on the server for quite some time now and I see that the staff team could use some help. I want to provide this help and try to increase the quality of the server even further.

What qualities can you bring to the current staff team, that set you apart from other applicants?
I have a lot of experience with staffing. I am empathetic and always try to act in the best interest of all parties involved, if possible. Having been a server manager, I have an idea of how things work behind the scenes too.

How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with?
I would ask another person for help if possible. If that is not possible, I would try to look up the solution to the problem myself. If I fail to do that, I would send out a message to someone who could help me and attempt a different approach to the problem.

Is there anything else we should know or you want to tell us?
No, I'm pretty straight forward.

Please list your references:
Danni122112

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Great app shiny

The reason I referenced you were that I have seen you help out players a lot by answering their questions, especially new players. This is arguably one of the most important qualities as a staff member, as it is no fun to play on a server you don't understand. You excel at this.

You are a nice guy to be around, courteous, and I have nebe Had any problems with you. I remmember you staffing our previous servers, and I was always pleased with you as a staff member.

I see no reason not to put you on a trial
1+

• Thank You
Reactions: Shinyshark

Hex

Keyboard & Tech Content Creator
Donor
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
I'm not 100% sure if I'm allowed to comment on this, but I can vouch for shiny being a very active and helpful member of the DarkRP staff team. He was a great help along the way of making the DarkRP Server, and I'm sure he'd be a great addition to SMP! Good luck shiny.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
I have worked with you in a few different areas, and have never had anything but good thoughts on my experiences. You have shown yourself in the past to be a model on how one should work and act as staff, along with having outstanding experience. You also have been very active on the server and helpful when it comes to newer players and people having questions. I have no doubts you will be a good addition to the SMP staff team.

+1

CloudBryan9

Your Local Time Traveler
Reaction score
You have been very helpful and active on the server. Considering that you got the seal of approval from both Danni and Hex, also since I can not think of a single reason why you shouldn't be on the staff team. You get the shiny [BCOLOR=#008000]+1 [/BCOLOR] from me.