Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
What is your in-game name?
Shinyshark
STEAM_0:0:25711502

What timezone do you live in?
GMT+1

How many hours have you played on the server for?

How many hours can you spend helping out the server per week?

What prior staffing experience do you have?
Server Owner TPSGaming Zombie Survival
Server Manager NPIGamers DarkRP
Community Manager NPIGamers
Veteran Operator Blocktopia SMP

What do you think the role entails?
Being a staff member on DarkRP entails a good understanding of the rules and fair judgement. Situations won't always be the same and you are expected to bring every situation to a good end. As time goes on on the server, rules may come to change and so you should stay up to date with them.

Why do you want to be a staff member?
I spoke with Hex about the DarkRP server and he's a really nice guy. I want to help him out and personally see to it that the server is given its best chances.

What qualities can you bring to the current staff team, that set you apart from other applicants?
I have a little over two years as experience in being a server manager. I have experience with a lot of different situations that would arise on the DarkRP server. I have seen my server grow and I have seen it collapse; I have a fairly good idea of the impact of certain ideas.

How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with?
I would ask others for help or look on the fora to see if any information about the problem was given.

Is there anything else we should know or you want to tell us?
I really, really love Christmas.

How well do you know ULX?
I know it very well.

What would you do in the case of a MassRDM?
!Freeze the person so he could not continue to Mass RDM. Then I could take my time to ban him and set the right message. If someone Mass RDMs, I would ban them for two weeks.

Please list your references:
lando calrissian
STEAM_0:0:25711502

Last edited:

JoeisPyro

Possible Asshoel/Fungui
Reaction score
Knows ULX, Loves christmas, These quotes, +1 From me
I have a little over two years as experience in being a server manager. I have experience with a lot of different situations that would arise on the DarkRP server. I have seen my server grow and I have seen it collapse; I have a fairly good idea of the impact of certain ideas.
Being a staff member on DarkRP entails a good understanding of the rules and fair judgement. Situations won't always be the same and you are expected to bring every situation to a good end. As time goes on on the server, rules may come to change and so you should stay up to date with them.

Reactions: Hex

Hex

Keyboard & Tech Content Creator
Donor
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
Well, even though Isaac asked about your time, I'm just gonna go ahead and accept this. I've talked to you about your time already, plus you told me you recently quit WoW so that'll help with time. Gratz!