Share your Super Amazing Wagon Adventure story

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Please, only name the characters in the game by the people of Blocktopia.

Okay, I'll start;
Dess (Dessern5), the fair redheaded lady;
Toilet (Toiletprincess), the old man with grey hair (husband of shanebat);
Andy (IQDestructor), the wise white-bearded white-haired man.

My best play was one where they all followed a unicorn and were ambushed. And after killing all the unicorns, a dragon came and they defeated it. Toilet went into a cave and fought some giant spiders.
Reaching a river, Lady Dess had a brilliant idea of jumping over. Which, genius as they are, they agreed on. They landed on the other side of the river in a bee nest.
After they escaped, there was a LOT of buffalo (which they got bored of so they sped up so Toilet almost died). Suddenly, a tornado formed and lifted the cart into the air. Along with some buffalo.
The wagon then broke and stopped (yes, tornado didn't even end and they were on the ground lol). Lady Dess decided to find a trading post to get a replacement part but was killed on the way back by coyotes. Because she didn't return, Toilet (with 1 heart) had to go find the trading post. She (but Toilet is a man here so the game kept saying He) returned victorious over the coyotes and the adventure could continue.
But she (he) and Andy needed food, so they went hunting (with an assault rifle mounted onto their wagon). They needed 40 animals by nightfall or they'd starve. Only collecting 39 (not even joking, I collected 39 and was a pixel away from another animal), they had to either resort to cannibalism or starve.
And since I didn't want any one of them to be scarred by this, they lay down in the cold snowy night and died.

I tried the Adventure ~7 times and didn't manage to get a story as long and interesting as this. xD

Please share your stories of Blocktopia-themed SAWA adventures. It's incredibly random and can get extremely funny.