Shande's VetOp Application

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
Username: Shande

Rank Requested: VetOp

Current/previous positions held:
Current Positions: Operator on A+T, AoD and Lava Survival.
Previous Positions: VetOp on Lava Survival and Operator on Primordia.

List what you believe your greatest strengths are:
I believe my greatest strengths is that I am a good problem solver and can solve issues fast. I also seem to be good with working with other people in certain situations. I have also been an Operator before and know the basic commands and have been told a lot of commands from many different Operators. I have also been a VetOp before on the lava server, so I know how to act with this position.

List what you believe your greatest weaknesses are:
I can be a bit..Immature at times. But only with people that I know very well. This *could* get in the way of my work, but not so much as I have been working on that.

Teamspeak?: Yes
Microphone?: Yes

Previous Offences?: None. (I think I was warned..once? Can't remember what for..)

What you believe your position entails?:
I believe that this position involves multiple of things. Contributing to server with ideas, giving out plans for the server, setting a good example for players and other Op's alike (being a role model) and helping out with projects for the server a soon as possible. It also includes the usual things, like of course, dealing with rule breakers, helping out the players who are new to the server or just any usual players and staff who ask for assistance. We also must have a lot of understand of how the server works and know all the basic commands etc.

In less than 20 words, summarise yourself:
Fun.
Trustworthy.
Respectful.
Lawful.
Active.
Confident.
Non-Bias.
Hard Working.
Kind.
Mostly Mature.
Talkative.