Shadowdragoon66's trusted app

Reaction score
In-game username: Shadowdragoon66​
Other server ranks (present and past): I have not had any ranks on any of the servers, but I am helpful when I am on the other servers.​
TeamSpeak: Not at the moment, but I do have a mic and can get on teamspeak​
How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for: Trusted personnel are like the Police Officers of the server. They investigate instances of griefing and hacking. If they suspect that this has occured they will handle the situation as best as they can including informing an Operator if needed. They are also there to assist players with various things on the server, including giving them directions to various places, helping them find resources, and even sharing some of their own resources if someone is having trouble getting started.​
Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words:I am friendly, kind, and fair. I can still remain polite with even the most rude individuals and can maturely handle anything life throws at me. If I find anyone suspected of hacking or griefing, I will give them a fair chance at explaining their reason behind it before I go meteing out punishment.​
I know that I do not hold any sort of staff position on any of the other servers, and have been turned down on applications before, but I wish for the opportunity to prove that I can handle this position. I thank you for looking over my application, and may the force be with you.​

Reactions: Notme

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
I don't want the playerbase nor staff to see staff as police officers, I prefer if both parties play with each other on equally, though staff needs to help as team the playerbase when needed to be.

I think it is for the best that you play on the server first, and get along with the players and staff, before applying again!

See you soon, and hopefully you will have a lot of fun!