Shadova's Trusted Application #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
In-Game name: Shadova

Staff references(Op+): Biblius and crashb

Time spent on the server: 4 Days, 16 hours, 15 minutes as a write this.

Other server ranks (present and past): No but you have to start somewhere ;)

TeamSpeak: Y/N

How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for: The position of trusted entails being a role model to others so being friendly and just making a nice and fun atmosphere on the server. A trusted should be prepared to help the operators deal with a variety of situations including griefs and spamming to answering questions. It is a staff's job to be patient when dealing with people that might be a bit frustrating, to be friendly at all times and to help players enjoy their time on the server.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: I am an easy going person who loves to make people laugh. I like to get along with people and to make friends. I'm not a show off but I go to a selective 'smart school. I'm an Australian who is in the time zone GMT+11. I have been with this community for over 1 year now, and I've been playing smp servers for about 9 months+.
My hobbies include minecraft, soccer, going to the beach and also I think school is quite important.
I'm very enthusiastic about joining the staff team here and I hope I'm accepted.

-Shadova

Note: I have used a lot off my first application. I have done this because...
1. I spent a lot of work on this.
2. It really sums up me
3. It seems there was nothing wrong with my application last time, it was just the fact that I needed experience before I started staffing a brand new server.

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
I think you're a caring, engaging, player who would do an excellent job. You've held leadership positions before in various clans, including Crucia now, and would be a fine addition to our staff team.

I give a very definite +1. I would love to see this Shadova join our ranks.

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
I was feeling hesitant when I read your name in the title, but when I read this, and compared it to your old application (http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/shadovas-trusted-app.10167/) and read the little ending bit, I thought it over. And I've reached this conclusion: Yes, I would like to see you as one of our trusteds. I may of not seen you much, but when I do, it seems you are quite delightful, and appears that you are trusted material. +1

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
I believe you would make a really great Trusted. You are mature, active, and a lot of fun in-game. So, a +1 from me and good luck with your application!

LagWarrior

SMP Veteran Operator
Reaction score
I have really seen you grow through these smp servers. You seem to maintain a good activity on the server, and I have seen you help others when they have questions. So, I will vote +1 :]

Q

Qube

I'm afraid you won't get accepted into the staff team of Elysium as of now, you have gotten a fair amount of positive replies, but as has been stated you really don't stand out enough from the rest of the Elysium players just yet.

And with that i'm going to close this application, but i would be more than happy to see you improve yourself and apply again at a later date!

Status
Not open for further replies.