Shadova's Trusted App

Status
Not open for further replies.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
In-Game name: Shadova

Staff references(Op+): N/A (New server) EDIT: But from the old server Biblius has agreed to reference me. (Thankyou)

Time spent on the server: N/A but on the current smp I probably have 100 hours + and on the smp before that I had about 50 hours.
Other server ranks (present and past): None, I hope to 'push off' from here.

TeamSpeak: Y/N No

How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for: The position of trusted entails being a role moddle to others so being friendly and just making a nice and fun atmosphere on the server. A trusted should be prepared to help the operators deal with a variety of situations including griefs, spamming, swearing constantly and pretty much anyone who wants to break our rules. It is a staff's job to be patient when dealing with people that might be a bit frustrating.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: I am an easy going person who loves to make people laugh. I like to get along with people and to make friends. I'm not a show off but I go to a selective 'smart school. I'm an Australian who is in the time zone GMT+11. I have been with this community for over 1 year now, and I've been playing smp servers for about 8 months+.
My hobbies include minecraft, soccer, going to the beach also I think school is quite important.
Other than the quick 'cya' or 'g2g' I don't really talk text chat unless purposely. I really hope I'm at least trialled or something because I'm ready to give staffing my best shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.