ShadeSlayer9812-Trusted-6/19/14

ShadeSlayer98

Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: ShadeSlayer9812

Do you have any alternate accounts that can also play Premium? If so, what are their names: Yes, Condorguy87 (not mine but a friends. I don't play on that anymore)

What is your Timezone? Eastern time zone (GMT -5)

Who has agreed to reference you? (You need
AT LEAST 1 staff reference): lovedaice, JWitty
What is your current real life age? (Don't be Shy) 15

How many hours have you played on AoD in total? (Use /timeonline to check)
14 days 32 hours 32 min ( including my play time on condor)

How active are you on the server, and how often do you come on? I play at least hour or two everyday

Do you have any past experience staffing in Blocktopia? No

What would you say your biggest weakness is, and how would you work to improve it? I would say how strict I would be if I caught an hacker. I have a bad past with hackers and would hard for me to give them a second chance

What achievements within
Blocktopia are you most proud of? I would say how nice I am and all the friends I made on blocktopia :3

Why do you deserve the rank? I've very mature and the only thing I want to do is better the server , so everyone will have a great time.

Add any other extra information here which you think will benefit your application: no not really I think I explain how well I can help AoD.

Last edited:

RyanDodd

Ex - Army of Darkness Director
Reaction score
Thank you for applying.

Since I have been away recently, I haven't got an accurate opinion of your actions on the server. Due to this, I will be going with a 0.

My activity will be increasing again soon, so this may change.

Good luck, Shade.

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Hello Shade, thanks for applying.

I've been monitoring you since you had told me you were going to apply, and I can say I am not disappointed. Although your application is a little bare, I can say I don't mind with the dedication you have put thus far in the server. I think you'd be a good addition to the staff team, and would like to see a trial to see as such.

I'm going to go with a +1.

Good luck!

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Hello Shade! It's great you applied.

You are somewhat active and mature, although I believe you don't stick out as much as I'd like to see. I'll make sure to watch you for the next few days.

For now, it'll be a 0

Good Luck!

ShadeSlayer98

Reaction score
As it has been five days or so, asaecheo, would you mind giving me your full answer with your final rating? It's been a while and I think you have seen me enough in game to judge me. I'll understand if you don't have your final answer yet.

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
As it has been five days or so, asaecheo, would you mind giving me your full answer with your final rating? It's been a while and I think you have seen me enough in game to judge me. I'll understand if you don't have your final answer yet.
Sorry about a late message! I meant to reply yesterday but I forgot.

Anyways, I believe you have improved on being helpful and being overall more friendly to the playerbase, which is a good thing to see from staff and people.

My vote will be changing to a +1

• Thank You
Reactions: ShadeSlayer98

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
Hey Shade! Thanks for Applying.

I personally gave you my reference because I think you are very mature, active and helpful. I haven't been that active this week, but when I'm on you're always on helping around, and being friendly with everyone. I know you will be a great Trusted member. My vote will be a +1.

Good Luck!

• Thank You
Reactions: ShadeSlayer98