Accepted ShadeSlayer Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadeSlayer98

Reaction score
Username: Eragon_

How many hours can you contribute per week?: I usually work everyday but that's mostly night time and I leave school early around 10:50 am so, between 11 am and 5 pm I can be on.

Previous Staffing Experience: ( look at Sig for full info ) Vetop for AoD was my highest rank.

Why do you want to be staff?: Besides getting the band back together, I want to staff not only to help and improve the players experiences. I want to walk side by side with this server. I want this server to be the best thing that came out of escaperestart and show that minecraft isn't a dead game in the community.

What qualities do you believe you would bring to the staff team?: I would bring friendship and hugs but really I don't want this staff team to just be that. A team. I want it to be a tight knit group of friends who enjoy each other companionship. I wouldn't secluded any new people but embrace them and get them connect with awesome community. This server is how I made all my friends here and I want to share that.

Additional Notes: I just noticed that I made this all sappy.. at least it better then the old one..Jesus that one was bad. Sorry for being so short I don't write about myself a lot so, I rather my actions and past deeds do the talking.

Last edited:

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Evening shade/eragon
You obviously have prior staffing experience, and for sure have the maturity for the position., although you it seems you have been a little inactive recently, although this could be down to time zones. Anyway, we do feel you would be a good addition to the staff team, so..
Welcome to the staff team!

-Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.