Server idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molegrave

Reaction score
unless this is any good whatsoever, say nothing. because i thought this up in like, 3 seconds.

If your still reading this, then i will now gove you my idea. The server would be a beta server. The server would be a special event server, where specific games would be held such as dodgeball, ctf, and other smaller games that would die down in a day or less. The reason for actualy creating a server for this is so we can have dodgeball and ctf and whathaveyou; without creating an entire server for each one. the challenges could change once per a set period of time, or when someone gets bored. This would work better than creating a server for each of them because it would last longer in general, as the objective would change from one short game to the next.

If you are reading this last bit, then you mustve read the server idea. congratulations! now give me feedback. (you dont have to.)

Mac27

Your local Macintosh XXVII
Reaction score

We have one. The right software is installed into it for whatever the event may be, the server starts and we have the special event. Such as the Blocktopia Event Days. If your talking about a 24/7 server, I don't really think it's needed, the servers we have host a few special events once in awhile. By making a dedicated server for them just means they won't be special for long.

Cheeseman21

Das CheesePuff
Reaction score
Mac is correct the tech is there waiting to be used. A good example of this would be the 404 chalange that GMK set up, we can do thesee things when the time arises, but don't need to create a whole sever dedicated to it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.