Accepted Server events+ to generate Youtube publicity and ad revenue

Catcocomics

Reaction score
I need people to play with, and in good enough numbers for actual Youtube content.
That's the bottom line, really, apart from how I need people to be on when I'm on so I don't just get on at some random ass time and find just no one on.

Ideally, I think this would be best executed as us all getting on one of our main servers (I.E. Create, RoF, AoD, and later, SMP) with probably most of us also being on discord so I can help show the world how lively and amazing we all are as a community.

Beyond that, the other games I can record at the moment are:
*Minecraft (being probably on other servers or on a realm, which aren't really ideal for the community side of things)
*Terraria (though for best player interest and commentary, it's probably best to save this for when I have my own adventure map done and made)
*Starbound (last I was on, they apparently added mechs... Well in any case, it could at least be good for memes)
*DDO (Maybe, but idk if anyone here cares about it)
*LoTRO (ditto DDO)
*Shellshock Live

But really, I do believe it would be best to get new RoF and AoD footage out there just to increase player retention.

Let me know what your thoughts are, and let's try to get something planned so this can happen.

Also, do please subscribe to me and watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEljdnaBkRau3X-zPNAEB5Q?view_as=subscriber

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Danni122112
G

Guest35486

Hi Catco, thanks for the suggestion.

We're always looking into improving our servers and hosting future events. Events will always be announced ahead of time, especially on our Discord server. It's also a good way to get people to join a game at the same time. Feel free to post server specific suggestions here and events here, or talk to a staff member if you wish to discuss the topic. I wish you the best of luck on your Youtube channel.