Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Not currently a part of GoTE

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Few things in the cosmos can match the potential of intelligent life. With this power to understand things, combined with the common power to manipulate the world around one's self, many fascinating and frightening creations can be imagined into being. Among these creations, a world unlike most that I have seen.
In this world, there are powerful humans, capable of controlling and even creating a designated part of their environment who refer to themselves as guardians.
Although the mostly likely cause for their being may be the whim of a few individuals, probably humans from Earth, since there is evidence of Terrestrial culture on this world, these guardians are not only created through the sheer power of imagination, but are capable of imagining and creating objects to the same or greater potential as any other space faring race.

How is it that I know of these people? Well, that'll be a tale for another time... but then, that tale of which I speak does not contain all of the adventures I endured upon that barren planet.

Within the story that you may or may not have heard, there was indeed a guardian who's power was to allow the other guardians freedom after death. I was not aware that this was so at the time of my untold adventure, I simply wondered why any one would create their own alternate existence and make their primary weapon be the gate way into it.
Yes, despite their ancient origins, Humans are quite complicated and intelligent creatures.
Let us begin.

Not to be confused with the adventure thread "Nexus", this is the thread for the events within Death's Scythe
that are untold in the GoTE RP thread.
This thread will be done in the same way (text with "(( ))" around it is for Out Of Character (OoC), other messages will be considered In Character (IC) and should try to stay within context of the situation.)

Now, as for characters, things are to be a bit different:
If you are currently playing in the GoTE thread, I recommend playing as your GoTE character, though it is not necessary.
If you are not playing in the GoTE thread or don't care to play as your GoTE character, then you have the following options for play:

Guardian's Spirit:
The world of the Guardians is at least a century old, so there are likely to be an abundance of previous Guardians who have died and been brought here. You will probably have to make an introductory post for one of these characters, mind you, but at least you'll be staying mostly the same through out the adventure.

Scythe Denizen:
Things live in this twisted and chaotic world of the Scythe, and a great deal of them seem to have ill intent for outsiders. They don't really seem to mind the fallen guardians too much, seeing as they always seem to be sitting in the same location, possibly thinking.
Fair warning, being a Scythe denizen is basically volunteering to play a bunch of temporary roles, many of which probably want to prevent Catcocomics and Cairne from leaving the Scythe dimension, though may lack the intelligence to do so or even last more than three pages.

Catcocomics the Frost Phoenix (who is currently split into his character elements) is currently in the separate forms of a fox and a wolf.

Cairne (played by Hunter27a1) is the Guardian of chaos, accompanied by a stone golem and Remilia's spirit body (last I checked, anyways).

Catcocomics was taken into the Scythe world when he basically crashed through a wall and impaled himself on the Scythe's blade. Upon entrance, he was split into his character elements, due to magic incompatibility. This split also disabled Catcocomics' magical abilities, so apart from being unslayable, his only special abilities involve being able to dig in soft soil and heightened senses (particularly that of smell and hearing.)

Cairne was taken into the Scythe world, along with everyone with him by a giant wolf face... thing.

Keep in mind, this thread is canon to GoTE, so it's kind of set that Catcocomics will complete himself and leave the scythe. The only difference anything makes here is how long it takes Catcocomics to complete himself and escapes, who might come into the GoTE world, and whether or not Cairne and Remilia will leave the scythe.

All posts after the introduction will be part of the RP.

------------------------------------------------------[End Introduction]--------------------------------------------------​

Getting up, Catcocomics noticed a new scent in the air, though he couldn't quite recognize it, since phoenixes (As explained in GoTE, humanoid space faring beings formed after a star goes super nova) don't have such a keen sense of smell, due to space lacking much to smell at all.
Getting up, Catcocomics decided to investigate the source of the scent.

((Fox and Wolf Catcocomics following Cairne's and Remilia's scent.))​

Last edited: