Scotty12345's application for Trusted

scotty12345

Reaction score
Username: Scotty12345
Rank Requested: Trusted
Current/previous positions held: Current: Lava op Prev Pos: Lava vetop,Tnt Op,Zombie op,SMP Vetop,Classic build server Op
List what you believe your greatest strengths are:Active, Helpful,Willingness to learn.I also have experence helping maintain a variety of servers with in the community, this means i can adjust to a large amount of situations and know how to act correctly for the best possible outcome.
I am generally laid back but i know when a situation may be turning bad so i can act swift and effectively to resolve it. Due to me holding a similar position on the server before the learning curve for commands will be relatively shallow as i may be familiar with any of the existing commands.
{In relation to the rank you wish to get}

List what you believe your greatest weaknesses are:I sometimes think before acting, however i am working to resolve and i havehad no recent incidence were this has caused an issue. Due to the amount of time i have been in the community, sometimes my style of staffing reverts back to an older style which other staff may not agree upon, however most of the time this is an none-issue.

{In relation to the rank you wish to get}

Teamspeak?: Yes
Microphone?: Yes

Previous Offences?: {If you have had any previous warnings, bans or dishonourable demotions. Please state them honestly.}
Demoted for inactivity on smp, demoted for inactivity on zombie, Demoted to op on lava due to a disagreement
What you believe your position entails?:The main role of my position is to support the higher staff[op+] to keep the server a friendly and welcomeing place.This will include investigateing grief, aiding of new players who join the server and general chat moderation.The trusted role is useful for the server as it takes some pressure off the higher staff allowing them to focus on more important issues with in the server.Although trusted can not ban, they can advise that a player is breaking the rules through warnings and if need be alert an op+.

In less than 20 words, summarise yourself:I am your run of the mill Flying scottsman who has been around since early 2010.I have become well known in the community particularly due to my kilt lifting shenanigans.

If more information is required i will happily provide it were possible. [part from my creditcard number, Razinao ]