score and end of round score

pjaj

Reaction score
Name of your suggestion/idea: Adding to /score, minutely score, and end of round score announcements.

What is the purpose of your suggestion/idea: so you can see the additional info that used to be shown on classic /score command, meaning you can see your own kills/deaths, number of players each team, etc. it would probably be shown somewhat like in the classic server, as follows:

Personal/Minutely:

Time: 5:00
Score: Red is winning 26-15
There are 5 Red and 4 Blue players
K/D this round: 6/2
(possibly a helpful hint in here, though not as important)

End of Round:

Red won 45-31!
Top Players:
(player 1)
(player 2)
(player 3)
K/D this round: 9/4
Next map is: (mapname and gamemode)
(possibly a net points gained/lost counter like classic had later on)

Why should it be implemented into the server: so players can easily see their own score, players on teams, and other useful info on the minutely updates.

(feel free to suggest other things for this. also it would be great if someone has any screenshots of either/both. also, I don't mean to copy classic directly, but I think a lot of the stuff on the /score etc. was useful. :) also, sorry for all the colours, but they help show which is which.)

CaptainCake

Captain of all things sweet and savoury
Donor
Reaction score
I think this should be added, because why not? It'd be helpful and probably something easy to accomplish, seeing as how all of this information is already accessible via /score, /stats and /teams.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Name of your suggestion/idea: Adding to /score, minutely score, and
end of round score announcements.
(possibly a net points gained/lost counter like classic had later on)

Why should it be implemented into the server: so players can easily see their own score, players on teams, and other useful info on the minutely updates.

(feel free to suggest other things for this. also it would be great if someone has any screenshots of either/both. also, I don't mean to copy classic directly, but I think a lot of the stuff on the /score etc. was useful. :) also, sorry for all the colours, but they help show which is which.)
Hey! Net points at round end was my suggestion :p
http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/suggestion-net-points-gained-at-end-of-each-round.11808/

Anyway I like that idea.

pjaj

Reaction score
lol sorry raxo, I had been thinking about what had been on the old classic one, cause they all worked quite well, I thought. :)

• Love
Reactions: Notme