Schematics

Ayatollah_Ali

Supreme Leader of Iran
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Made something awesome on BuildBox? Wish you could play around it on your own computer/server/whatever? Then you'll be happy to know it's as simple as making a schematic out of your creation, waiting a bit, then go right here and download it for yourself!

Schematics are transferred daily, so you may have to wait until the next day before you can see your file on the list. Should you be unaware of how to make a schematic - don't worry, it's easy. There's four simple steps:

Whip out your //wand
Select the area you are interested in
//copy
//save [yourschematicname]

And that should be it! Within 24 hours, it should appear on the list for download.
Just try not to use any too generic names, for your own sake, and the sake of others ;)

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I think this needs to go on the wiki ;)

Guinessis

Reaction score
Since we're nearing the end of the AoD build competition and quite a few people are making maps on Buildbox, does this still work with 1.3? If not, what is the best way to extract the maps from the cubicles? Thanks!

Matt_Allen

Matterator
Reaction score
Website
heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com
Since we're nearing the end of the AoD build competition and quite a few people are making maps on Buildbox, does this still work with 1.3? If not, what is the best way to extract the maps from the cubicles? Thanks!
It indeed does still work, just send me a PM of the cubicles. I'll save it as a schematic and then I can get it in a file to you fellas over at AOD.