SalientGorilla's staff application.

SalientGorilla

The Brutal Create Dictator
Reaction score
Account Name: SalientGorilla

Timezone: BST

References (Op+): Prizyms

Approx. time spent on BBB: I came on a few days after the server started so, around 10 hours.​
Previous staff experience: Current A&T Operator.

Other notable contributions/feats/skills?: I listen to people and listen to both sides of the story and try give people a chance to change but if they grief/insult staff or players, that is a straight ban for me, it might be a bad thing or a good thing. But I do get the job done. I also try to make the game as fun as possible and might start up some massive builds for the server to help out on if they don't know what to do. I know a bit on Redstone and WorldEdit so, if people are stuck I will be there to help

What do you think the role entails?: As an Operator, I believe it is my job to help out others but at the same time stop the 'people' that decide to grief other peoples builds. I also feel that if a player needs me to help build something I will be straight there to see what they need. I try to think of builds for people if they don't know what to do and also try to help.​

Why do you want this position?: I would like the position as a Operator since I like to help players out and look out for griefers. Every now and then I just do a quick grief check and take pictures or used to ring up Angel or pinged and op, etc etc.

Additional/final notes: Not many last comments, but apart from that. Thank you for reading my Application. :)​

Reactions: Notme

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well, I did reference you. You are an active player and tend to be quite an outgoing, fun person, while still maintaining a mature air. Your application is good, and is of high quality - always counts. In my eyes, you're worth a Trial because of your past staff experience and good application. +1 from me.

Reactions: SalientGorilla

TheFurion101

Nostalgic
Reaction score
I'm not the most active person on BuildBox, but from past experience with you, I'd say you are worth a trial at the least. You are mature, have experience as staff, and I can't see any downsides in you.
+1

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Sorry for not posting, I have been very busy Irl.. However, SalientGorilla displays great responsibility on the server. He helps remove grief and instantly tells Operators where grief has been done, he's mature and gets along with everyone from what I've seen on Buildbox, he even helps users. In total honesty, he's probably got a much higher activity level than I have for a while now so I definitely think he deserves atleast a trial. +1

• Agree

Yuck

Reaction score
Trial Granted. Of late I am not online much at all. These guys say youll be ok. Maybe you will be.