Rush Battle!

JayJay

The Melon
Reaction score
Right, I promised events, so here we go. I'm starting with a pretty small event but I'm sure it will be fun! It's a 7 v 7 Rush battle so there are 14 spaces available! It will be hosted on the 16th November at 5pm GMT (sorry for any inconvenience) and sign ups are required unless there are spare spaces on the day! Thanks for reading - JayJay :)

Signups: 8/14
SirComputer (Maybe)
GrandCouncillor
Runemen4
Superhalo6
ShadeSlayer98
Jenben101
Iggy234_2001
Catcocomics

Last edited:

JayJay

The Melon
Reaction score
Really? What time is good for you? I may edit it the time if not many can make it.
Guys, If you can`t make it, please tell me what time you can make it, I will be able to edit the time if needed.

Last edited:

JayJay

The Melon
Reaction score
So, I've decided to add aftergames! We will play maps of your choice and anyone can come, if you don't want to sign up for Rush thats fine, sign ups are not compulsory! Come along! ;)

JayJay

The Melon
Reaction score
Yep a Sunday! It`s not really due to end at any set time I`m guessing the Rush will take about 30-40mins and the aftergames will just end when they end. ;)

JayJay

The Melon
Reaction score
Event over! Hope you all enjoyed it! The turn out was great and it was a very fun environment, we got lots of maps played and no major problems! Hope you all had fun!

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Dang Virgin Media, I missed the event because one of the engineers unplugged my home internet wire while he was 'tinkering' with the box outside. I hope everyone had fun and if there is a event like this again, I will definitely be there for a event like this next time!

• Thank You
Reactions: JayJay