Rooftop base is dead

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I repeat, rooftop base is dead, gameprochampion, vatumok and several others have raided it. All chests are gone, it's best to find a new place and restrategise.

I swear wood must be reaching a rarity level of like 5000 emeralds per now.

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
I repeat, rooftop base is dead, gameprochampion, vatumok and several others have raided it. All chests are gone, it's best to find a new place and restrategise.

Not to be rude but can you keep your raids, etc information to like profile updates or a single thread? Maybe call it 'roobs reports a tale of a cout' or something like that.

Venixu

Reaction score
Who needs wood? You people organize in groups. You might as well as carry loot yourselves.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score

I never raided it :p, rooftop was pretty much already dead because almost the whole server was in it and it got boring.
A few other people and I left rooftop but did help them plan an attack on blue. (We were still friendly with rooftop) But we lost because everyone ran in one by one and then team blue took over.

• Agree
Reactions: Roobarb Pie