Rokh's Operator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

rokh3

Reaction score
In-game username: -rokh3

Staff references (Op+): - I have no staff references.

Other Blocktopia staff experience (present and past): -I have had no past experiences.

How would you describe the responsibility and obligation of the rank you apply for: - The responsibility and obligation of being an operator is to ensure the good of the server and players, to make it fair and enjoyable to as much as possible (if not all) the people. I also believe that an operator should always act maturely and reasonable to help run the server, and help out it's players.

Assume that there are more applicants and can only pick one of them, why you?: - I have have run my own server, and also staffed for another minecraft server that shut down about 2 or 3 years ago. I also have hardly made any problems/commotions within the community,at least so far. Another thing I forgot to mention is that I will always be able to mature up to the job at hand no matter how hard it may be.

If there is a problem you aren’t sure of how to deal with, what will you do: - Ask anyone else with equal or higher rank, if I can find one, otherwise make a warning or something (depending on what it is I'm dealing with) that isn't major, but will show up.

If a staff member of equal or higher rank is acting up, what will you do: - I would ask politely for them to stop 1-3 times, and then try to contact a higher ranked staff member to assist with the situation.

What is your most noticeable weakness, and how will you work to fix it: - My stubbornness I sometimes get when quite ticked off, but I will try to fix it via not allowing myself to get ticked, and if I do I will try to deal with it myself and not take it at all to other players.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: - I have mostly been a gamer for almost all my life(starting from when I was 4) and have enjoyed being one. I always liked minecraft and began playing on blocktopia as my first real minecraft community. I can often be shy, but on here I often become more outgoing while playing games like this. I have always liked having some form of authority, because this way some people will actually respect/acknowledge me. I also want to say that I love this minecraft community :D.

If you have any extra information you’d like to share, please do so here: - I'm not cool enough for any more extra info.

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi rokh3,

We've decided to deny your Operator Application. We're not sure how you would do as staff and during your time on JtE, we did not pick up on you helping much and are not sure how you would do as staff. You definitely have potential, we concluded, but we would rather see this potential develop on the server rather than forcing you into a staff position before you may be ready. You are free to apply for staff once the server is up and you have then met the requirements!

Thanks, and have a great time on the server!

• Love
Reactions: Squealer and Notme
Status
Not open for further replies.