Rocklets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
First things first: All credit for the name goes to dat Hardneck.

Okay ladies and gents, here is the pitch: You may have heard of those things that we know and love as "rockets". Now, rockets are good and fine in their way. But, have you ever wished that they moved faster, with a smaller explosion?

Look no further! I present to you, the rocklet. It is a smaller, faster rocket, with about X2 speed and a smaller explosion radius. Of course, it would cost around 10 points.
If you think that adding speed x2 to the rocket upgrade tree would work better, then by all means say so.
Thanks very much for your valuable time, TNT players!

@UltimateBudgie

GrantaClause

Santa's Evil Twin
Reaction score
I love the name and the idea, but my only concern is that "rocklet" having a similar name to "rocket" may confuse new players.

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
I don't know whether it's possible to get them moving twice as quick as current rockets. Consider how, without entities lagging, so after they're reset, the speed of a rocket. With the current design, I don't believe it to be possible to make them go twice as fast.

• Agree
Reactions: DarthLego5679

Kloud_Strife

TNT Drama Queen
Reaction score
MY only problem with this is that it can be easily used as an insta-kill. Not that hard to rack up a ton of points, if you know the way to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.