roboboy777's staff submission application thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
In-game username:
roboboy777

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time-zone: Eastern standard Time

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How much time will you be able to spend staffing the server each day?
I go on Minecraft as soon as i wake up, and i play on the server about 2 - 4 hours a day. I might take long breaks, like get grounded but that does not happen much because im the most trusted around the house. But i will try to get back on to the server as soon as possible.

What do you think the responsibilities of an operator are on this server?
I think that as an operator you have to deal with rule breakers and getting them sorted out, and showing them what they did wrong. And of corse as an OP you always have to deal with people who cause floods (getting rid of the lava, helping the players get back to their home, and getting the dead players's inventory back. Unless they log out right after they die) spammers, and greifers are also bad and should be dealt with as soon as possible.
What sets you apart from other applicants?
Well, i have autism so im much different than most people. I might get crazy and hyper at certain times, but thats when i don't take my medication. And thats pretty rare.
:)​
What do you believe your greatest weaknesses are as a player and/or staff member?
Not really much. Im a nice person, and when someone says something mean or disrespectful to me i just say something nice back to them to make them feel better.
How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with?
Think outside the box. If Im unfamiliar with a problem i would try calling another operator, try asking different things, get clues, and piece it all together until the problem is solved.
What previous experience staffing on Blocktopia servers do you have?
None. I never really got this far. The furthest i got was now: Expert level, (even though thats not really staffing). I did though, back then, play a bit on the classic blocktopia server as a player.
References:
P.S. I edited this to make it better and easier to read.

• Haha
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Notme and RyanDodd

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
You need any op+ reference to qualify for a staff application roboboy777
Please don't submit another application until you 100% know the instructions of what to do and what you need when submitting an application. Any further applications from you can result in further punishments. Thread closed.

If you're confused with what a reference is or if you have any questions regarding applications, feel free to inbox me.

Status
Not open for further replies.