Lava Survival Rituals of Fire Reboot (BETA)

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score

Hey guys, so this is a quick announcement to say that we've reopened Rituals of Fire back up.
This is considered a beta period, so you may expect bugs and have suggestions so create new threads here: http://escaperestart.com/forum/forums/suggestions-and-bugreports.235/
We'll be providing more information as to what was changed and adding new threads regarding rules, gamemodes, and stuff!

Some confusion may happen, but please read our new Tutorial!

We'll provide a proper post later!

...and that proper post is now! I, SirComputer, am invading this post. Get rekt Psy.

For the past 2 weeks, you’ve probably been either raging at the fact that we’re wiping, donating nostalgic items to our collection, or getting hyped for the new version of RoF. Or perhaps a combo of the above. However, it’s now time to release the server, and reveal some of the features we have to offer.

The biggest update will be to do with currency. Introducing, the Token of Ascension! Along with cookies, this guy will be your way to rank up. These tokens can only be obtained by winning rounds, and you only get one each win. This may seem pretty stupid at the moment though, seeing as you’re still earning cookies from winning rounds. Oh wait, we’re changing that too. Our resident grandmason Butamou has built us some nice sellshops for you to earn cookies from. All the materials you gather during the rounds can be sold here for cookies. This means that you’ll have to be more active during rounds, as you have to gather the resources for the cookies to rank up as well as earn the tokens from the round wins as well.

Another big change here: we’re separating the speed and the mood. This means that instead of the word “calm” meaning not many blocks melted and a slow speed, it only means not many blocks melted. You could instead come across a round with a calm speed but an annoyed amount of blocks melting, or a round with a furious speed but a calm amount of blocks melting. This should add a bit of variation into the game and make it a bit more interesting.

We’re also introducing a new achievement system with rewards, to give you something else to work towards. Not all the achievements we wish to add have been implemented yet, but we’ve got a lot for you guys to get started on, from mob kills to ChatReaction wins. Access it using /achievements. It’s a bit messy at the moment, but it’ll be cleaned up in the next few updates.

Oh, as well, we’ve added /nominate. You may use this command to nominate a map you’d like to see played, and it will be added to the map vote for next round. This command has a cooldown of 20 rounds, or a server restart. We want to put the choice into your hands! We’ve also got some smaller changes too, for example you now must be inside the round 80% of the time to gain a win. This means you can no longer hide in your plots or jump on the server at the end to grab that token! There’s also been a couple of sound effects added, but if you don’t like them, just use /togglesounds.

I think I’ve told you enough for now - we want you to go and explore the “new server” and experience some of these new features for yourselves! There is a changelog coming soon - but it is quarter to midnight at the moment at the time I'm posting it at, so it might come tomorrow. However, RoF is open all hours, so see you on there!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Is it possible if there's a changelog list posted of everything that changed? Reading the book in minecraft with 25 people spamming chat was a bit of a headache so I skipped that part

D

Deleted member 4601

Here's the stuff from page 15 of the tutorial book if anyone needs it.
-the text is not
translated-

sasEpaosokfGbjoajeO
jdopajgjrnwffpoajdb
efwkajodjfgIeiotN

adotntqwehqpajsdogjg
smnqFheUijtoNoDtO

dqwbsddgfpoiajstwput
wleLoAbanChtpiUgS

jbadbhwiwggagtngfwipg
nwevbhvfwutbazdfgber
yqrpguritqkasfgartgjr
htqkbq

Happy hunting.

• Haha
Reactions: Hahaha00000

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Here's the stuff from page 15 of the tutorial book if anyone needs it.
-the text is not
translated-

sasEpaosokfGbjoajeO
jdopajgjrnwffpoajdb
efwkajodjfgIeiotN

adotntqwehqpajsdogjg
smnqFheUijtoNoDtO

dqwbsddgfpoiajstwput
wleLoAbanChtpiUgS

jbadbhwiwggagtngfwipg
nwevbhvfwutbazdfgber
yqrpguritqkasfgartgjr