Rituals of Fire Best Bases Thread

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Thought this was a thread RoF REALLY needed. After all, what's the two best parts of RoF? The chat, and making your base super purdy (at least in my opinion those are the top 2)! So basically, post some smexy screenies of your bootiful bases. I'll start.

I do not know if anybody remembers this round but this was probably my favorite round of RoF of all time ever in history. In this we barricaded an ENTIRE FREAKING BRIDGE that was already put into the map. And it was a giant bridge. Not only that, but there was also a massive cave the bridge led into. Then, somebody griefed the top accidentally and we lost the bridge. We all fled into the cave. Then we began the project to restore the bridge and filled the entire thing with sponges and fixed the error. Great round, good times. :D

Reactions: 1 person

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score

An amazingly nice looking base created by Biblius and some other people. Well, it would have been amazing. The people kinda didn't finish the roof and then everything went to shit.
Sorry ;_;

We do have an interesting process of building "superhouses" by taking the first round to quarry and collect materials and then using them to build giant houses. I'm working on an album of them all! :D