Accepted Riptide

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score

Name of the map: Riptide
Creator(s): rawrmynameisrex
Size: Playable Area - 101x101 | Overall Map Size - 161x161 (Boundary map)
Biome: Hills
Screenshots, including timer areas:
If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional):
I placed boats in chests. There are a few empty chests in the houses, but I'll put food in them.
Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?:
Yellow Flowers should be no-drop. No one should have those.
The Ice and Packed Ice shouldn't melt or spill with water if they're broken.
The majority of the large tree is in the unplayable area, but I was hoping that fire-spread would be turned off so that the tree wouldn't burn down.
Any extra information about your map?: I figured that RoF should have an Organic build and decided to make a sea monster. It's quite ugly, I know. Also, I wanted the monster to interact with the terrain and added "splashes" and "explosions" where the monster's tentacles hit areas.

This map is a boundary style map where the playable area is 101x101. The red design up in the sky should indicate where the map boundary is.
There are timers placed on two corners of the map, opposite of each other.
There's a cave area under the stone mountain, but I didn't place timers there because they might be hard to find for the person editing the timers. So, if it's fine, you can place timers in the cave.

Warp: The map is in Buildbox in the AdvPlots world at /warp rawr. It'll be right in front when you warp there.
Schematic: Saved it as 'rawr_riptide'

Last edited:

X__x

Resident Zombie
Reaction score
I'm dubbing your sea creature the Kraken, Rex. Being as it just ate me, I'm definitely for a map like this. But that is a looooot of water. It burning up from the lava could have lag or noise concerns from players who don't turn block noises off. Either way, give rof your maaap. Definitely wanting this map in.

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score

Another map by rawr. Another trip to Rawr's massive plot. <3

First off, I really appreciate your willingness to continuously donate maps and I feel this map along with the others you have submitted show extreme creativity. I really enjoyed getting to mess around this map and walking around it and getting to play with the sea monster especially.

I believe this map is great and would be a great map on RoF so take a big +1

Reactions: RyanDodd

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
This one's amazing.. just take my green +1
Lady, runnin' down to the riptide taken away to the dark side, I wanna be your left hand man~
I love you when you're singing that song and I got a lump in my throat 'cause you're gonna sing the words wrong~~
There's this movie that I think you'll like, this guy decides to quit his job and head to new york city~~~
This cowboy's running from himself, she's been living on the highest shelf~~~~

Reactions: Jivvi