ricocheting?

P

poas

maybe an upgrade for pistol,shotgun etc. would be ricocheting. if the pistol or shot gun hits a piece of metal or gold, the lava stream goes in 2 directions, like so.

-------- lava ricochet
/
/
origin of pistol
if you upgrade the upgrade of ricocheting, it can bounce of harder surfaces and, when fully upgraded, it can ricochet of multiple pieces of metal, although metal alone, as the potency of the pistol would have faded by then. so, what do you think?

Reactions: BurnyBurn

Gameprochampion

Got the moves like Jagger!
Reaction score
I do not see how this could get you more kills, since there is few metal in the game and you would have to aim very, very pricise.
This really, but it would add something new. You'd be able to practice precise aiming and being able to determine if it will kill him and if it will reach him in time. So why not? If you don't want the upgrade don't upgrade.

Alkatraz

Reaction score
It would certainly be a different style of upgrade, although I'm not sure it would be chosen over length or breaks blocks by any serious pistol user.

It goes in a T shape correct? I presume there was spaces in your diagram but the forum edited them out!

Pistols are rather short, so I'm not sure how effective a split would be if you were to keep the same total blocks of lava +/- 1, but it would be a lot fairer than having full length pistol shots coming from each side after contact with metal. This would perhaps make it too similar to shotgun, in that it too would be a spread weapon.

Chinner2

Reaction score
At first I thought this was kinda stupid....but now I'm beginning to like it...a lot! I can imagine on Walkways just destroying with a pistol!

Toco Toucan

Reaction score
This really, but it would add something new. You'd be able to practice precise aiming and being able to determine if it will kill him and if it will reach him in time. So why not? If you don't want the upgrade don't upgrade.
It is a distinct upgrade from all the other upgrades we have. why not?

P

poas

it would add a need for buying metal, other than being annoying and getting in peoples way. and it would be something that youve brought after racking up about 20000 points. and the secondary ricocheting would cost at least 5000 apiece.

Kloud_Strife

TNT Drama Queen
Reaction score
This seems like an interesting, if not effective idea for pistol. Laser however? No. It's already spamemd enough on lightpassage/darkpassage and other similar maps, this would just make it worse.

"anyminecraftguy got a decakill using laser!"