[Resources]Big(ish) Building Bazaar

Matty

Placid Prospector
Donor
Mafia Host
Discord Staff
Reaction score
This thread will be filled with more resources as I find them, and migrate things off my dead laptops hard drive. (If you have anything you believe should be added to this, just post it below, or msg me, and if I see fit, i'll add it)
____________________________________________________________________________________
IMAGES
____________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________​
VIDEOS
____________________________________________________________________________________​
WEBSITES
MODS

• Useful
Reactions: Prizyms and Dragosh

Olix

Reaction score
May I suggest adding the Macros/Keybindings mod to the mod list? It's great for repeating worldedit commands like //copy and //deform x=0.5*x;y=0.5*y;z=0.5*z :)
Looks like a helpful list though! Thanks for putting it together.