Resignation

Reaction score
Hey all TNT players! Sorry to say that I am resigning due to the fact that I need to start focusing on other things in life like school, etc. So I can't find the time to play minecraft anymore.

It was a lot of fun while I was a part of the TNT family and I made a lot of friendships with many of the players that I hope won't end just because of my resignation.
I will still be on the forums whenever possible, but I will rarely log on the servers.

I would thank the players that I had good relationship with, but the list of players would be WAY to long, so i'll simple put:

Farewell all TNT players, you guys were really like a family to me, and I hope that someday I might be privileged enough to rejoin this family.

So until we meet again.... This is Benster signing out.
Bye.

~Benster

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Wat... Even tough I didnt know you that well, you were nice for the times we were together!
*I hope to see you coming back int he servers*
Have a good life,
Be sure to call your pet cat Notty.

0x3c0

Donor
Reaction score
I'm sorry to see you go, and I hope that we'll see you back soon. That said, you've done a great job and school is a perfectly understandable reason to resign. Good luck with your studies, and I hope everything goes well with them.

Alkatraz

Reaction score
Take care Benster, you will be missed. I didn't get to spend lots of time staffing with you, but I enjoyed the time we did (normally when you were about to leave and I'd just come online)!
As always, school should come before minecraft, and so good luck with all your school work and everything else you do.
You'll always be welcome around here, and try and drop in in the holidays or something? :) Anyhow, take care Benster.

winner87956

Charlie Sheen Version 87956
Reaction score
We all have reasons, dear Benster. Remember day one when we met? You, me, and WiiGoGetter? Doing 1v1s in Team matches? Remember your diamond ore skin? Man, we had some good times. Wish you luck with your future adventures. See you soon! (Hopefully)