Resignation

Chinner2

Reaction score
Dear players of TNT Wars,
I am sorry to announce my resignation. I just don't have the time.
I would like to say thank you to KingSam for the oppurtunity to be a part of this great server.
I hope all goes well in the future and I hope that the staff on TNT continues to do a great job.

I love you all,
Chinner2

GrantaClause

Santa's Evil Twin
Reaction score
Chinner! NOO! :(

I remember TNTing with you way back when I first joined. :( You will be sorely missed. Please come back and visit us every so often!

0x3c0

Donor
Reaction score
As Marn said, thank you for the time you were able to put in. You were good fun to play TNT wars with, and best of luck with whatever you choose to do next. If you find time for a few games, even better!

Alkatraz

Reaction score
Take care Chinner, you did a good job on TNT Wars, and hopefully you will do equally well or better in whatever you do next.
But feel free to come back and visit when you can!

smokingkills

The Friendly DoD VetOp
Reaction score
You were a great staff member and a great friend of mine! We had so much fun on the server together and you will be missed greatly, Thankyou so much for spending the time you did helping others. I hope this is not Good bye forever, You are a great person.

Reaction score
... But.... But.... Now who will call me 'BenBen'? :(
Chinner you were a great Staff Member, and a even greater friend, I will miss you. Best of luck to whetever you do.
Stop by every now and then, if possible.
Take care Chinner.

~Benster